Sailing Networks

Read the article on the Sailing Networks web site

The Welsh Harp Boat Centre began its life as a Motorcycle Dealer in the 1940’s just after the Second World War. As dinghies became more popular and affordable in the 1960s, O’Neill Bros. as it was then called changed its name, taking inspiration from the nearby Welsh Harp reservoir, so enjoyed by the Victorians.

Read Article